A Value Growth Case Study
Developing culture alignment, creating accountabilities, and achieving next-level results
VisionOne was referred by a client to a $6M rural manufacturing company. Leadership was struggling to get the company to the next-level and wanted to implement a new performance review process to drive accountability. After assessing the organizational culture, workforce, and key leaders it was determined that the root cause of the stagnation was a misaligned culture and governance structure, lack of a clear strategic plan and metrics, and lack of next-generation leaders.
The VisionOne Solution:
- Worked with the owners to transition leadership to the next generation of family members.
- Conducted organizational, workforce, and individual key leader assessments.
- Created a High Performance Leadership Development program for emerging leaders.
- Implemented and aligned Performance Management System.
- Assembled a continuous improvement system, strategic communication process, and reward system to foster engagement.
The company experienced an immediate increase in employee engagement, workforce involvement, and continuous improvement. The culture transitioned to a more collaborative and innovative environment where employees take more ownership, make more suggestions, and work together to meet the needs of their customers. The owner was able to step out of the day-to-day and focus on spending more time doing what he loves.