Don Keysser joins our team with over 34 years of Investment Banking, M&A, Finance, Corporate Governance and business consulting experience. More specifically, Don brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with a full range of capital markets services, including corporate and project financing. This includes helping clients in obtaining capital at all levels, experience with international business, assisting US firms planning to enter EU markets, and a full range of M&A and intermediary services. Some other highlights include:
- Associate Professor of Corporate Finance at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- MBA in Finance from Carlson School of Management
- DBA, Finance, International Business from Argosy University
- Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Adviser (CM&AA) via the Association of Mergers & Acquisition Advisers (AM&AA)
- MA in Public Admin/Planning from the Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs
Don also provides expert witness services on civil and criminal litigation concerning financial matters including defaulted financing, due diligence and disclosure, investor lawsuits, fraud, and standards of care and practice in investment banking. In his free time, Don’s volunteer experience includes Board of Director for Carlson Alumni Board, German American Chamber of Commerce Board of Director, and Mentor for Minnesota Cup.